Monday, December 18, 2006

Dhoom machale dhoom...

Exactly I am talking about the film Dhoom 2. This is my first film in this millennium, the last time I saw a film on big screen is way back in 1999. I do remember that as it saw on my sister's birthday, December 20th. I went to Dhoom 2 with my whole office team, about 45 folks. The film is not up to the expectations, the begginning was a hit, but the end was really a flop.

Hrithik was looking great in his role as Aryan (A). Abhishek was very cool in his role. The good thing about the film is that we can enjoy the songs, two of them are really good and watching Bips & Aish. Aish at 33 is still looking very gorgeous, bips has a very small role, but she is asusual very sexy in the film.

Overall it is an average film, but can be enjoyed with friends.....

No comments: