Thursday, December 14, 2006

Never Go for Reliance Boradband (Hyd folks)

This is my personal experience with the Reliance Communications, Hyderabad. I stay near by ameerpt (Hyderabad). I applied for an Internet connection in the second week of November this year, and the marketing guy promised me to provide the Internet service with in a week time. OK I thought lets wait for a week, I waited for one week, ten days, still I did not get any response from them. So, I started calling to the customer support people, when I call them they won't respond properly and some times say that it is under processing, and they were giving some silly reasons like they are short of cables etc..

A month passed by and I am really fed up this people and last week I have cancelled my request and gone for an another provider.

Please, do not go for reliance if you have any other provider near your place, the best one is Airtel or Tata Indicom, not much experienced about them, but according to my friend's review.

No comments: